- If you are looking for a cleanser that will break down makeup & dirt that has accumulated on your skin throughout the day without drying your skin out, this one for you!
- The Amelia Melting Cleansing Balm is super effective & will not leave your skin feeling tight & dry!
- Begin with DRY skin. Remove a portion (about the size of an almond) of Balm from the jar with a small spatula. Never put wet fingers into your jar.
- Keeping a stash of new, disposable popsicle sticks (cut in half) nearby works great; wooden, coffee stir-sticks are great as well.
- Spread & warm the Balm evenly between your fingertips & then gently massage it over your entire face & neck in small circular motions; do this for one full minute getting into all of the nooks & crannies.
- This will ensure that the cleanser has fully softened & broken down the makeup & dirt on your skin.
- With your fingertips, apply water & keep massaging until the cleanser becomes white & milky. Keep massaging for another minute to thoroughly & completely emulsify; add more water as necessary to create a wet & slippery mixture on your face.
- Remove with a soft, warm, wet cloth & finish by rinsing with several handfuls of warm or tepid water. Gently pat your face dry with a soft towel. Celebrate your velvety skin!
- Awake to incredibly soft & hydrated skin by smoothing a very small amount of the balm onto moist skin as a night-time moisturizer.
Who Needs This?
Every single skin type can benefit from the use of a properly formulated, oil-based cleanser. It may seem counter-intuitive to use an oil cleanser on oily or acne-prone skin, but when carefully formulated, they can quite effectively help to balance oil production, prevent clogged pores & help reduce breakouts.
Tip: This will also work beautifully as a daytime moisturiser by applying a very small amount evenly to skin, followed up with a dab or spritz of their lavender toner, which is then massaged & patted into the skin.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Safflower Oil, BTMS-25, Castor Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Polysorbate 80, Vitamin E, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate NATURAGARD ECOCERT
***Please note our silver lids will be changing to gold as soon as stock is depleted!