Enjoy a sweet-smelling soap that will leave your skin feeling hydrated & nourished.
Try Amelia's Bite Me Soap its a summer must-have. Use this gem to transform your next shower into a luxury spa retreat.
Why you'll love this:
- It is made using cold pressing as a method.
- Their soaps are then left to cure for 4-6 weeks.
- It's a long but effective process for best results & another reason why cold processed soap is so special.
- Making soap with the cold process method goes back hundreds of years & is a lot kinder to your skin than soap with detergent in them.
♥They make their soaps with a little bit of math & a lot of love.
Storage Directions: Store your handcrafted soap in a well-draining area away from sunlight. Look after your soap, unlike supermarket soaps, these will not last forever as the fragrance & quality ingredients have a shelf life. While the soaps are beautiful their use is to wash & are formulated for performance on the skin.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Distilled Water, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Fragrance, Mica.
- Keep out of reach of children
- External Use Only
- Contains tree nut oils